English – Bemba Dictionary
Published: May 04, 2012
Words: 12,916 (approximate)
Bemba is one of Zambia’s 72 languages. It is also the most widely spoken in the northern part of the country and along the line of rail. Bemba continues to evolve as it assimilates words from other languages, including English.
The dictionary concentrates on the commonly used Bemba words.
Those learning the language will find this dictionary helpful.
Review by: jacqueline dickey on Aug. 07, 2012 : (no rating)
I am very happy to have this dictionary. I would like a Bemba-English version, though.
(reviewed within a week of purchase)
Review by: MUSONDA KAPATAMOYO on June 08, 2012 : (no rating)
Wonderful dictionary. Comes in handy very often. Needs more words though because Bemba is very dynamic and continuously changing. The dictionary could reflect that.
(reviewed within a month of purchase)
How to Write eBooks to Make Money is a practical guide to planning and writing quality non-fiction books that readers will be willing to buy. Teachers, students, journalists and writers will find this book helpful in learning to write good content quickly and clearly.
Learn how to produce quality books using freely available resources. Here are some of the things you will learn in this book:
- Preparing to Write; Mental and physical preparation for writing, materials and methods.
- Selecting a Topic; How to identify a profitable topic to write about.
- Discovering Keywords; How to find and use the right words that connect the reader to your book.
- Rapid Market Research; Fast, efficient and free market research methods allow you to take the guess work out of your planning.
- Book Outline Strategies and Methods; Discover effective ways to outline your book and cut down on writing time.
- Researching Your eBook Content; Where to get free content quickly and efficiently.
- Writing Your Book; Learn how to produce quality sentences and paragraphs, How to write captivating book titles.
- The Psychology of Writing includes tips on avoiding and overcoming Writer’s Block.
Practical exercises in each chapter help you to work on your own book at each stage.
How to Write eBooks to Make Money will help you to start writing quality books that you can sell to make money.
- File Size: 1070 KB
- Print Length: 240 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Dr. John Sendama; 1 edition (November 18, 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00A9XSIMK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- X-Ray: Not Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #579,587 Paid in Kindle Store
- Format: eBook and Print Book
Read a free sample of the book on Amazon.
Print List Price K272 (US$35.19)
Kindle Price only K9.61 (US$1.24)
Save 96% by buying the Kindle version
(K263 (US$33.95) – 96%)